Virginia Lawyers Media, the publisher of Virginia Lawyers Weekly, has announced the inaugural class of “Influential Women of Law,” including a number of MRWBA members. This new awards program honors women attorneys and judges for their excellent work on behalf of their clients, their commitment to their communities and their service to the profession.
The MRWBA members in the Class of 2019 honorees are:
- Stephanie E. Grana, Cantor Stoneburner Ford Grana & Buckner, Richmond
- Doris Henderson Causey, Central Virginia Legal Aid, Richmond
- M. Hannah Lauck, U.S. District Court, Richmond
- Stacy E. Lee, Allstate, Richmond
- Julie E. McConnell, University of Richmond School of Law, Richmond
- Colleen M. Quinn, Locke & Quinn, Richmond
- Michele L. Satterlund, McGuireWoods, Richmond
- Courtney A. Van Winkle, Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, Richmond
Congratulations to all of the honorees!